Saturday, May 13, 2006

MESSIAH OF NEW AGE BLOGS

hi fellas,so finally i find my urges get the better of me in this battle of 'starting my own blog' this decision as late as it has come is definitely not 'inspired' by the thousands of blogs floating in the web,on the contrary its a decision seriously induced by 'the pathetic contents' forced to ur reading in the name of blogs..ya i can't help it but feel real sorry for the entire lot of blogging community and its current readership..most of them suck. my columns will b unlike most, in the way tat it will totally bank on the concept of 'responsible writing', that is there will b no or infrequent references to the false groodies of some page3 actress or to the skirt lengths of a hot tennis pro or to the affairs of some distant celebrity vecks(pardon me for the Nadsat here) or such thing as trivial as tat,and most pathetic of 'em all the high concentration of narcissism prevalent in most posts shall b kept to a readable minimum.. i still say 'infrequent references'coz i may suffer temporary bouts of perverse mood swings wherein my writing may get distracted.
me being a sport afficionado u can expect plenty of sports strewn around in my columns and many even dedicated solely to sports ..though most shall contain my frank views from a neutal point.. yet i must warn u beforehand against trusting the veracity of those articles which bear the name of 'Gunners' or 'Arsenal FC' which can be highly partisan sometimes even to insane or ridiculous proportions.
i promise u tat i will strive to honour my commitments stated above by churning out only responsible contents and it is upto u to make tis exercise a success by ur support..now please make way and welcome the 'MESSIAH of new age blogging' which is ur YOUR HUMBLE NARRATOR

2 comments:

Aravind S said...

a bloody warm welcome veck(sorry for the nadsat again).

Joker, Funny Man said...

Almost everything seems to send me scampering to the big blue book, to make me whimper for its mercy, to help n guide me to comprehend almost all of wat u say.

Bcoz i mostly stick to wat iz called az 'Layman's Zimple Anglis'.

As for many blogs, ahich hav been remarked as 'useless' by u, reading between the lines , n also above, below n arnd them wil reveal somethig useful, however irrelevant it may seem.

(For example, I came across zis blog for coackroach fans. 'Yuck! Fans for R0aches????'. N the fact that these little beasties live for a week wuthout their head may seem irrelevant, bu tit did help to impress my littlt pals with lotta obscure but ntresting facts - I will be startin a blog 'Super Spiders', my favourite creatures. Watch out fer it!)

N for the titbitz abt Stars n Icons, How do u think almost a gazzilion mags happen to exist in this world n thrive?

If theres something more famous n more talked abt America's [lans to attack Iraq, its Britney's next childs name. Yo. Thats the world fer ya.

N ofcourse for the closin soeech:

"I hereby, extend my hearty welcome to my most honoured friend, on behalf of the world of crazy bloggers.

I wish him all success in his attempts ton become a great blogger n express my support in this great endeavour.

Before i Finish my little speech, i request him to use Simpler words in his forth comin articles.

Again, on behaf of the bloggin community, Welcome Friend!"